1050mg Descend CBN Oil
$10.00 – $85.00
Each 30ml CBN oil bottle contains:
- 600mg CBD per bottle; 20mg per ML
- 300mg CBN per bottle; 10mg per ML
- 150mg Delta 8 THC per bottle; 5mg per ML
- Terpenes: beta-myrcene, linalool, & terpinolene
CBD+THC rosin, CBN isolate, ∆8 distillate, isolated terpenes, & MCT oil
The Ounce of Hope Difference
We feel passionate about how we grow our plants and extract our oils.
The Ounce of Hope Difference means we go to great lengths to stand out from other brands in the cannabis industry.
We combine aquaponics with a solventless extraction. Fish, plus plants, plus rosin, equals the most forward-thinking products on the market.
We see your product from when we plant the seeds until you get our product in your hand.
1050mg Descend CBN Oil
- Contains 600mg CBD per bottle; 20mg per ML
- Contains 300mg CBN per bottle; 10mg per ML
- Contains 150mg Delta 8 THC per bottle; 5mg per ML
CBD rosin, CBN isolate, ∆8 distillate, isolated terpenes, & MCT oil
beta-myrcene, linalool, & terpinolene
Descend Oil = Bedtime
Combine the power of CBD+THC rosin, CBN oil, delta 8 THC, and terpenes into one potent bottle. Our DESCEND Oil formula is one of a kind and provides a variety of benefits from its combination of powerful hemp compounds.
Enjoy an entourage effect with the terpenes and cannabinoids working in synergy together.
But what hemp compounds can you look forward to? Let's dig in a bit deeper.
First, let's talk about CBN.
- Cannabinol, or CBN, is a cannabinoid found in hemp, just like CBD and THC is. While it's found in smaller amounts, it's potent when concentrated.
- CBN may help promote relaxation and sleep. Ease into the night and get a better night's rest with the right formula on your side.
- Research shows CBN may also protect aging brain cells. Crazy, right? Cannabinol could "protect neurons from oxidative stress and cell death."
- Heck, another study finds it might even help with chronic muscle pain disorders like fibromyalgia.]
- We don't pretend to make any claims or statements about what CBN will do. However, we think our customers' positive experiences do a great deal in helping to argue our point.
Next, let's talk about terpenes. Specifically, the terpenes in our Descend Oil: beta-myrcene, linalool, & terpinolene.
Terpenes are the aromatic molecules in plants that give them their unique aromas and flavors. They're why cannabis strains all smell and taste different! And we use a unique terpene blend for each of our products.
First up is beta-myrcene.
- Now, we're talking about a powerhouse of a terpene here. Research shows β-myrcene shows analgesic (pain-relieving), anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antioxidant, and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties.
- It may also exhibit sedative and antibacterial properties. See what we mean by powerhouse?
Second is linalool.
A clinical review of the studies and trials thus far on linalool finds that it demonstrates many bioactive properties. Specifically, the review focuses on its following potential properties:
- Anxiolytic (anti-anxiety)
- Analgesic (pain-relieving)
- Antinociceptive (a different kind of pain-relieving)
- And anti-inflammatory
Last but not least, we won't forget about terpinolene!
- Naturally found in a variety of herbs, terpinolene is a well-established terpene. A systematic review finds that the terpene may be an antioxidant.
- It may also have sedative properties.
With these terpenes, cannabinoids, and other hemp compounds combined, you can look forward to a better kind of slumber.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 3 in|
We're constantly amazed by the power of hemp! From delta-8 to CBD products, browse through our selection of hemp-derived items to see which appeals to you most.
The ways to take advantage of CBD, delta-8 THC, and other hemp compound's benefits are virtually endless. We also work endlessly to make sure our formulas are top-quality and that we're using the best possible ingredients. It's because of this that we never stop improving.
Take time incorporating CBD into your routine to see the positives it can add to your lifestyle. Try out oils, softgels, edibles, and even topicals to see what you like the most.
Take advantage of our current products today. Or, stay on the lookout for what's launching from our line next! We've always got new products coming soon.
There are no reviews yet.