CBD+Delta 8 Gummies
$10.00 – $90.00
Each jar contains:
- 200mg Delta 8 THC (10mg per gummy)
- 200mg Full-spectrum CBD (10mg per gummy)
Our CBD+Delta 8 gummies are one of our most popular products. Think of them as a small package that delivers a powerful punch. An easy, convenient way to take CBD and Delta 8.
Available in 4ct, 20ct, and 40ct of gummies. 10mg Delta 8 THC and 10mg of CBD per gummy.
Each 20ct gummy jar contains 200mg Delta 8 THC and 200mg of CBD. Each gummy jar is airtight with a screw-able lid.
Since gummies don’t hold up so well in the heat, we try to be preemptive. All gummies are frozen before being shipped. They’re also shipped with cold packs to help them maintain their freshness.
Serving Size: Typically half a gummy, or 1 full gummy.
Why Choose Our CBD+Delta 8 Gummies?
Our CBD+Delta 8 gummies are an easy, convenient way to take CBD and Delta 8. More than that, though, they're a way to take a less-potent THC without having to taste the hemp flavor.
What Makes Our Products Stand Out?
- First, we grow the hemp ourselves through aquaponics. (Not sure why aquaponics is such a big deal? Check out our blog on what is and why we believe it's superior.
- Then, we rosin press the hemp to make our Full Spectrum line of products. (Check out Why Do We Rosin Press? for our full guide on why. In short, it delivers max potency with no chemicals or solvents -- and that's a win-win.)
- To make our gummies, we use only natural ingredients.
- Since gummies don’t hold up well in the heat, our gummies (and our chocolate, too) are frozen before being placed in the package for your order.
- Then, they’re shipped straight to you surrounded by cold packs to stay at a more ideal temperature. We never charge for cold shipping -- that's on us.
How is Delta 8 Legal?
According to the 2018 Farm Bill, industrial hemp and all its derivatives are legal. However, they must contain 0.3% Delta 9 THC or less. Fortunately, Delta 8 is a completely different cannabinoid. Even though it's a THC, it's not Delta 9 THC -- which makes it 100% legal Our Delta 8 products, including our Delta 8 gummies, meet the guidelines within the 2018 Farm Bill.
Are CBD+Delta 8 Gummies Safe?
Yes, our CBD+Delta 8 gummies are safe for adults 18 (or 21) or older depending on your area and state. While we can't account for everyone's Delta 8 gummies, we can confirm ours are always safe. Made with love, care, and natural ingredients, you can taste the difference with our gummies in every bite.
What's the Difference Between Delta 8 and Delta 9?
Delta 8 THC is found in minuscule percentages in hemp. Delta 9 THC is the THC that's most abundant in marijuana. It can cause negative symptoms in some users, like paranoia and anxiety. While everyone is different, Delta 8 users don't report those same negative symptoms. It's a perk of Delta 8, which is why there are users across the country making the switch to Delta 8 products instead of weed.
Who is Delta 8 for?
- Delta 8 is for users that want to enjoy a high without the brain feeling foggy.
- It's for users that can't smoke weed anymore (or currently, at least). This less-potent THC is for those that like feeling stoned but also want to function.
- Maybe you're not in a legal state and don't have access to legal cannabis.
- Maybe you want something stronger than CBD, but not couch-locking or mind-numbing like pot can be.
- Or, maybe you just want to see what the cannabinoid has to offer you. Besides the high, there are plenty of other benefits it could have. Be sure to check out our blog on the subject where we go into detail.
Where to Store Your CBD+Delta 8 Gummies
Always store your Delta 8 and other cannabis products in a cool, dry place. Keep it in an airtight container and away from sun exposure. The gummy jar of our Delta 8 gummies is airtight and has a screw-on lid, so it's a perfect option. For optimal freshness, you can always refrigerate your gummies.
Serving Size: 1 piece (3g)
Amount per serving: Calories 10, Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (Including 2g Added Sugars, 4%)
Warning: This product could cause you to fail a drug test.
Hemp-Derived Cannabinoids, Sugar, Light Corn Syrup, Water, Pectin Blend, All Natural Flavoring and Coloring, Citric Acid
The updated legal definition of hemp, set by the 2018 Farm Bill, is:
"the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis."
This product is legal according to federal law and most state laws. Our distillate is derived from federally legal hemp materials and does not contain more than the legal limit of 0.3% ∆9THC. Local laws and regulations may deem this product illegal in your state or territory and it is your sole responsibility to verify your compliance before purchase. We are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
We're constantly amazed by the power of hemp! From delta-8 to CBD products, browse through our selection of hemp-derived items to see which appeals to you most.
The ways to take advantage of CBD and now delta-8's benefits are virtually endless. We also work endlessly to make sure our formulas are top-quality and that we're using the best possible ingredients. It's because of this that we never stop improving.
Enjoy the rush and euphoria from delta-8. Take time incorporating CBD into your routine to see the positives it can add to your lifestyle. Try out oils, softgels, edibles, and even topicals to see what you like the most.
Take advantage of our current products today. Or, stay on the lookout for what's launching from our line next! We've always got new products coming soon.